1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Wow - 54 pages of unread topics!

Discussion in 'PriusChat Website Questions' started by FIESTA, Jan 26, 2006.

1. FIESTA

FIESTA New Member

Just got back to rainy Seattle after a two week sunbreak in Mexico - there were 54 pages of unread posts waiting for me. After the first five pages I accidentally closed the site and when I opened it again the only posts were the ones that had been added since I first looked.

Although I haven't made many posts I have been browsing every day since joining and have learnt much in advance of actually getting our Prius. Now I'm grieving over what I might have missed.

I don't know if it would be possible for you to change the "View all new posts" to eliminate the duplicates in the list. This would significantly reduce the number of pages to browse through as only the topics with the lastest posts would be listed.

Thanks for a great site, I'll have some questions, and maybe even some contributions, after delivery.

Colin.

2. jbarnhart

jbarnhart New Member

It's not that tough to catch up. Just open each forum and the messages are in reverse chronological order. Start at the top and keep reading until the topics look familiar. Then go to the next forum. You'll be done in significantly less time than 54 weeks.

3. DaveinOlyWA

DaveinOlyWA 3rd Time was Solariffic!!

Vehicle:
    2013 Nissan LEAF
    Model:
    Persona
    gee... i do not know... need to do some selective reading to catch up... this is a pretty active place... welcome back to Sunny Seattle!!....ok the "sunny" part refers to the disposition of the city which will turn into frentic anticipation in about 3 or 4 da...oh wait... i guess we are already kinda there...

this area has gone football crazy... we have about 2 dozen people at work all wearing their fave Seahawk shirt every day until the Super Bowl... (i'm not THAT weird... i'm rotating between 4 different ones...)

4. FIESTA

FIESTA New Member

Thanks for the tip; I knew there must be a better way