1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

WTB 2012 - 14 Prius V Five w/ ATP

Discussion in 'Prius Cars For Sale' started by billy bee, May 21, 2017.

1. billy bee

billy bee New Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    Greetings all:

We are actively seeking a Prius V Five with the Advanced Technology Package. We live on the coast halfway between LA and SF and are willing to travel or ship the right car from anywhere on the west coast or as far east as the Rockies.

Preference would be for gray, silver, white or blue. Other colors considered. Not interested in a red or black car. Also prefer something with reasonable miles for the age of the car.

A little of our backstory: I drove one of the few Prius' in the country back in late-90s. It was a RHD car that GM imported and I was doing some contract work with GM. I was hooked. I also drove an EV1 at the time. Both were interesting cars. Then, we drove a Gen 2 for a few years as my company car in Los Angeles., Unfortunately, we got off track and drove VW TDIs for 12 years. I've sworn of VW and Audi for life since Dieselgate.

Anyway, this is my first post here and hope to contribute once we find the right car.

Thanks,
    Bill

2. armyvet282

armyvet282 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Hi Bill, just to clarify: Prius V, as in "van", or "Prius Five" regular hatchback? :)

3. billy bee

billy bee New Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    I guess I mean v as in Van, but I think of it as a wagon. NOT a Prius Five...

Anyway, we made the purchase and will pick it up later this week. We found a 2014 Prius v Five w/ ATP in silver. Perfect little car for us. Look forward to many years of high mpg driving...

Thanks,
    Bill

4. Air_Boss

Air_Boss Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    Welcome to the v Five team!