1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

WTB-Cargo Cross Bars

Discussion in 'Prime Accessories and Modifications' started by jburke313, Mar 30, 2017.

1. jburke313

jburke313 Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    Hoping to pick up my new Prime Advanced tonight! Looking forward to diving into the tech and figuring it all out, and not diving into my wallet every week for fuel. I am considering adding cargo cross bars for ski trips and was going to call Toyota for the price. But I thought I would see if anyone on here got them packaged with their car and didn't want them. I am in Massachusetts.

Attached Files:

2. ct89

ct89 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    I happen to have recently acquired a new Prius Prime. It came with cross-bars but I am leaning towards not installing them.
    They are new and still in the box straight from the dealer. PM me if interested in acquiring them.

3. Salamander_King

Salamander_King Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
  4. jburke313

jburke313 Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    Thanks, ct89, the bars are exactly as described. Glad it worked out. Thanks also, Salamander_king, but I am all set now.

Salamander_King likes this.
  5. ytilotia

ytilotia Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2019 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    I just received new 2019 Prius Prime and want to know what cargo bars (other than Toyota) are available. I need ones that are flat across the top as I am going to experiment with adding a rigid solar array to charge an aux battery.
    Thanks in advance.