1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

WTB: Florida area - 2011- 2015 Black/Gray Prius

Discussion in 'Prius Cars For Sale' started by Mike234h, May 29, 2019.

1. Mike234h

Mike234h Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    ----USA----
    Must NOT have softex leather seats. Must be the hatchback version not the C or plug in. Open to anything from 50k miles to 200k miles. budget is roughly 3k-10k. just depends on the car. Located in Orlando. Can probably have car shipped or picked if in florida.

2. jerrymildred

jerrymildred Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Have you checked Tampa Hybrids? Todd's a great guy. He doesn't dicker; he tells you right out what it costs. And he will take the time to make sure you understand the car. We've bought five from him so far. Tell him Jerry says, "Hi!" (y)
    Listings - Tampa Hybrids Inc.

Raytheeagle likes this.
  3. Mike234h

Mike234h Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    ----USA----

thanks! I was hoping to buy private and cut out that middle man. There are plenty of these cars out there so im hoping it shouldnt be too difficult to find. I will look into them though and see what they have

jerrymildred likes this.
  4. jerrymildred

jerrymildred Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    He sell "as is, no warranty," but he does clean them up and check them out so they are as nice and as dependable as he can get them without sending them to a body shop for every little blemish or ding. But I get you on cutting out the middle man as long as you know what to look out for with a used Prius. Happy hunting! (y)