1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Xenon Supply HID kit Question

Discussion in 'Prius c Accessories and Modifications' started by pikapuh, Aug 7, 2014.

1. pikapuh

pikapuh New Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius c
    Model:
    One
    I was wondering if anyone has had an experience installing the xenon supply HID kit on a Prius C one 2013.

I bought the kit after reading the other post where someone installed them on their 2012 Prius C. After trying to install them I cant for the life of me get them to fit.

Upon further inspection it seems that the tabs on the HID bulbs are much larger than the regular halogen bulbs. Has anyone had this experience? I ordered the H11 Kit and just cant figure out what could be going on.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks!

2. xliderider

xliderider Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Make sure they sent you the right bulb type. Sounds like they might have sent you something else.

Give them a call, explain your problem.

3. GregP507

GregP507 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Sadly, you can't trust every parts-man you deal with. Sometimes they just guess, hoping to get it right eventually.

4. JerryNgo

JerryNgo New Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    I ordered the same kit and have the same problem. The HID bulbs are longer than the stock bulbs.
    Did Xenon Supply resolve the issue?

5. firstrival

firstrival Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    One
    They could have sent you the wrong bulbs. Do you have a picture of the bulb and the container they were stored in?