1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

XM Fuel Button

Discussion in 'Prius v Audio and Electronics' started by cmjars, Dec 2, 2011.

1. cmjars

cmjars New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    I have a V 5 w/ advanced technology option and the XM Fuel Location button within Entunes is not working. Anyone else have this problem? I called Toyota and SiriusXM and they keep saying someone will call me back.

Thank you

2. DallasGuy

DallasGuy Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    Good luck depending on XM for customer service. I invested 7 weeks of my time dealing with them trying to purchase a three year nav traffic package for my 2011. Something so simple as giving them my money has never been more difficult. With LOTS of persistence and patience I got what I wanted but then was mailed a flyer telling me " we want you back". So frustrating!

3. Vinoh

Vinoh Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    SiriusXM support is the worst I've ever encountered so I wouldn't hold my breath on that. Toyota support has been good though.

In the meantime, you might want to follow the instructions for refreshing your XM activation, either by phone or on-line. https://care.siriusxm.com/retailrefresh_view.action

Good luck.

--Dave

4. Chazz8

Chazz8 Gadget Lover

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    @cmjars I (on prius v5 with ATP) pressed lower right button (info/apps) then (XM Fuel Prices) and all my local gas stations showed up just fine. I would suggest that you work with your dealer to verify that XM subscription was set up right. Also, ask if you need to initialize the system with an online registered Entune account with Smartphone or tablet app communicating with the Prius v, because that is what I have done.

5. cmjars

cmjars New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    Thank you I will contact them tomorrow.