1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Yes another OTTONAVI thread...sorry

Discussion in 'Prius v Audio and Electronics' started by savegas52, Aug 15, 2012.

1. savegas52

savegas52 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    ----USA----
    I been searching the posted threads for reviews and perhaps and new sale on the OTTONAVI head unit. I have actually purchsed one myself earlier before they dropped the prices ridiculous...(anyone think its going to go lower?)...but I convinced a buddy of mine to become a Prius owner like myself. He did like the unit in my car and we contacted Ottonavi and asked if we could get a lower price being former customers. Unfortunately, they said listed price on website was lowest. Maybe somebody here who hasn't pulled the trigger on the Ottonavi head unit and would like to could hop on board with my buddy and get both units discounted? If anyone is interested just PM me. Thanks

2. Jeremy D

Jeremy D Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Three
    Do you have an Ottonavi system that works in your Prius V? I only ask because I received an email from them today stating that their units will not fit in the Prius V due to wiring and mounting differences with other Prius models.

Aloha!

Jeremy