1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Yet another thread to thank Dianne Whitmire

Discussion in 'Dealers & Pricing' started by TomWu, Sep 20, 2010.

1. TomWu

TomWu New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    My gf decided that she wanted a Prius so we went in on saturday to check them out. From sales through finance there was no funny business involved whatsoever. Just straight shooting and good deals.

Dianne gave me the best deal out of all the so cal dealers by a good margin. She is the only one to talk to when it comes to a Prius or any Toyota for that matter.

THANKS AGAIN DIANNE!!!

1 person likes this.
  2. DianneWhitmire

DianneWhitmire High PRIUStess

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Premium
    awww thanks!

It was a pleasure meeting you all.
    Come back again soon! :) T dropped by today to get her back-up beep shut off and to go over the bluetooth & phone stuff... you drop by any time too!

Di

1 person likes this.
  3. TomWu

TomWu New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    Re: awww thanks!

Thanks Dianne...I was about to shoot the dashboard because of the beep...and that was only after 1 day!!! Thanks for taking care of her.

1 person likes this.
  4. Point Me

Point Me Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    I, too, am happy to report having had a great experience working with Dianne. I just got my Silver Prius V w/ AT package at a great price. No hassle, no B.S., and she knows her stuff. My best car-buying experience ever, and totally loving the car.

1 person likes this.
  5. rickkop

rickkop New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    I too would like to thank Dianne. For a long time I've been reading her posts and wishing I could visit her and partake in her fair, no-hassle buying experience. But she is in Southern California and I am here in New York State. So I did the next best thing I could think of. I used her numbers to negotiate my deal here at my local Toyota dealer. To make a long story short, they matched her numbers and I finally got my blue 2010 Prius V with Adv.Tech Package. Thanks again to Dianne and PRIUSchat. Rick

1 person likes this.
  6. macmaster05

macmaster05 Senor Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Wish I had a Dianne in NorCal when I bought mine.

1 person likes this.
  7. DianneWhitmire

DianneWhitmire High PRIUStess

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Premium
    You are only a few hundred miles away from me. One short LAX hop and skip away. Baby, that's no excuse! :D

8. Corvidae

Corvidae New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    You're worried about a couple hundred miles? I'm thinking about driving 500 just from her presence adn rep on this forum alone lol.

1 person likes this.
  9. LeadingEdgeBoomer

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    My experience is also entirely positive, but in a different way. I had a fixed set of requirements for my new Prius, which the not-CA local dealer seemed unable to fill, but Dianne (at her previous location) could. Dianne made clear that I did not want to pick up the car, but to have it shipped, thus avoiding the enormous CA tax (rebatable?). Things were falling into place, then my local dealer came up with the exact car I required, with no unwanted options.

Even without a purchase, I recommend Dianne highly for straightforward information and good advice. If I were anywhere in CA and needed a Toyota, she would be my contact.

1 person likes this.
  10. macmaster05

macmaster05 Senor Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    I wasn't very cognizant of this forum before I purchased my car. The next go around will be different 4sure!