1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Yosemite Photos

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by BellaHMB, Aug 19, 2007.

1. sanmusa

sanmusa New Member

We just came back from a trip to Yosemite ourselves too. It was my wife's first trip to the USA and Yosemite was the part she liked best. All she wants now is to come back there for a longer period. I cannot wait to go back there myself, everytime I return there I love it, it is truly a wonderful place.

2. JenGwen323

JenGwen323 New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    I do not suggest the summer. I wanted to see the falls with water. I'll go back in April-May. Curry Village had solid cabins with bathrooms which were OK. I stayed at the Yosemite Lodge. It wasn't as nice as I hoped. It was like a motel room with no A/C, but totally fine. The Ahwahnee is SO nice. If I could afford it, I would stay there.

3. IsrAmeriPrius

IsrAmeriPrius Progressive Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    If cost is no object, Château du Sureau, a Relais & Châteaux member which is located in Oakhurst nearby to the park, is the place to stay.

4. IsrAmeriPrius

IsrAmeriPrius Progressive Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    If cost is no object, Château du Sureau, a Relais & Châteaux member which is located in Oakhurst nearby to the park, is the place to stay.

5. wblovett

wblovett New Member

:angry: I can't believe I just looked at your vacation pictures, and NOT ONE of them had a picture of your Prius (or at least, not a picture of anything other than your energy display). Shame on you for luring me in with false promises.