1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

You are all the Greatest

Discussion in 'Prime Main Forum (2017-2022)' started by Prime Example, May 12, 2017.

1. Prime Example

Prime Example Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Premium
    In all my years, and they have been many, I have owned many cars. I've owned high end to econoboxes. I just love cars. And sometimes I think I love the negotiation game when purchasing a car so much that might be one of the reasons I've bought so many. Yes, I have lost money many times since I trade them before I can recoup the depreciation. Did I say - I just love cars. In all the cars I have owned, I have belonged to many owners forums...some have been challenging. Lots of trolls and lots of flamers. Not here. You are all so great; it seems that the Prius is more than a vehicle for us; I'm beginning to believe its a culture! Thank you all so much....I am so glad to be part of this group.

2. joachimz

joachimz Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Plus
    100% agree!!!

dalcon95 and Prius from Dad like this.
  3. Prius from Dad

Prius from Dad Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Premium
    Yup, what he said!!!

dalcon95 likes this.
  4. bwilson4web

bwilson4web BMW i3 and Model 3

Vehicle:
    2018 Tesla Model 3
    Model:
    Prime Plus
    The funny thing is until recently, I figured we were just folks who share a love for efficient, quality, quiet cars. Then I visited a distant cousin who was terrified at the prospect of a test drive in our BMW i3-REx. That was the first time I realized there was a cultural divide. In the past, I thought it was just 'fanboy' false pride. But my cousin's real fear, defeating normal curiosity said otherwise.

Regardless, welcome to our sandbox. It sounds like you're looking forward to playing with us.

Bob Wilson

#4 bwilson4web, May 12, 2017
    Last edited: May 12, 2017
    XW50, dalcon95, Felt and 1 other person like this.
  5. ePWR

ePWR Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    For my family it's just a "car." No culture. no club. Just transportation to get us through the long desolate rural valleys. We needed good gas mileage. we got it. Don't even care that it's a hybrid. whatever works. We also drive large SUV and big truck. (and nobody tailgates us in those vehicles)

bwilson4web likes this.
  6. bwilson4web

bwilson4web BMW i3 and Model 3

Vehicle:
    2018 Tesla Model 3
    Model:
    Prime Plus
    Yes, it is just a car. But if you notice it is being tailgated a little too much and the others are not, you may be seeing the symptom of Prius hostile culture.

Bob Wilson

dalcon95 likes this.