1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

You dont know what you have til its gone.

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by ♡myPeeus, Sep 4, 2017.

1. ♡myPeeus

♡myPeeus Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    And the truth of this clique proved so many times that it applies to vehicles as well 1504558321079.jpg
    I think what or who in the tuff shed thought that by bringing back the dead will satisfy the youth in all whom grew up when Mopar, Chevrolet, and Ford muscle cars were the best thing to own and drive then.
    They were.
    But this beautiful car is only to look at. Drive it, own it, you must first have deep pockets and a thirst for speeding tickets. #2016Challenger
    While my Prius gets repairs the Rental place somehow thought my thirst of fast cars, imagined a person with deep pockets, my youth was screaming to be satisfied.
    Wrong there.
    Thanks anyways, it was fun while I had it but I miss my Toyota like I miss my deep pockets.
    If you're thinking to let your Toyota go,..think again.
    Go rent the car you wish you want to buy first, it will age your nice person like sun. These Prius cars rule.

You are so very welcome.
    #realityofnewmusclecars

Posted via the PriusChat mobile app.

jerrymildred, RCO and Raytheeagle like this.
  2. frodoz737

frodoz737 Top Wrench

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    Owning 2 Prii and an HV RAV4 myself I agree...for everyday drivers that is. But...there's nothing wrong with toys if you can. ;)

pilotgrrl, fotomoto and ♡myPeeus like this.
  3. cyberpriusII

cyberpriusII Prodigyplace says I'm Super Kris

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I purr fer Joni

Of course====

If you are more into today's sound

RCO likes this.
  4. ♡myPeeus

♡myPeeus Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Agree! This certainly would be much more than a toy! I was waiting to be pulled over, simply because the gas pedal was so sensitive I was burning out until I switched it into manual. The car performed unbelievable awesome and the faster you drove the better it performed. But that darn gas it used bc of the Hemi was a shocker compared to our Prius. I owned gas-o-holics but never of this kind! Ha!

5. ♡myPeeus

♡myPeeus Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    :) One of the better uses if single that it attracts cops, men magnet and if your a guy a chick magnet , even ugly people look cool in it. Bahaha

6. frodoz737

frodoz737 Top Wrench

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    My Toy...and that's a 455 by the way. ;)

CIMBRIA SS0080.jpg CIMBRIA SS0084.jpg

pilotgrrl and ♡myPeeus like this.
  7. ETC(SS)

ETC(SS) The OTHER One Percenter.....

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    6 minutes very well spent!
    I like Joni's original as well but the kids from Berkeley did a MASTERFUL job with their cover.....now almost 17 years old.

Man.....1970.
    It's somewhat nice to see that in the nearly half century since that Joni graced us with that song that the pavers haven't quite got it all yet.
    My only 'true' muscle car was a '70 Chevelle, and like the Mopar that inspired this thread, it was about as sophisticated as a 2x4.
    It might have cornered even WORSE than a Prius, and had none of the swag like cruise, power locks and windows, that you can get even in a Nissan Versa today.

[​IMG] (stock photo, but mine was this color....)

But......the human memory is a funny thing.
    I gave the Chevelle to my brother, who gave it to a person who had it professionally restored and is now worth more than any Prius ever will be.

If I won the lottery today?
    I cannot say that I would try to reprise my younger driving days.
    I LIKE amenities like cruise, non-crank windows, and climate control.......
    But.....
    Challengers have that, which is why a company with Chrysler's abysmul reliability reputation is selling every single one that they make!!
    AND some have a supercharged 700BHP motor that can suck18 gallons of premium fuel out of the tank in about 12 minutes (you'd better be on a track!!) while producing a song worthy of reminiscing about fifty years from now.....but perhaps not to millennials who might be restoring old 2015 Priuses in a half a century. :)

...and so it goes.....
    Memories.....

♡myPeeus likes this.
  8. ♡myPeeus

♡myPeeus Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
  9. ♡myPeeus

♡myPeeus Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Amen to that! My best friend had a 70 Chevelle she and I raced it up and down the strip back in the day when law enforcement actually enjoyed watching us crazy ones attempt it. Alot of memories there. Her brother took his life in that car, her father restored it to its original and at that time the car wasnt old yet. Or a collector. Now they are both memories. 69 Camaro, GTX, GTO & Mopar related to most Chevrolet vehicles became part of the family.

As you remind me of the gas use, it makes gratitude for the Prius great. Back then gas was 50. Cents a gallon. 5 bucks took you along way. Hahaha ohhh the memories come flooding back. ♡♡♡

10. KennyGS

KennyGS Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius
    Model:
    Five
    Nice Mopar!

My love for my Prius is demonstrated almost every day when I'm on the road. However, on the oft day when I need to "scratch that itch," my GS is always there.

[​IMG]

♡myPeeus likes this.
  11. frodoz737

frodoz737 Top Wrench

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    Thanks, but...That's no moon...

♡myPeeus likes this.