1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

[ you ] really needs to read through all posts before replying

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by galaxee, Mar 29, 2006.

1. imntacrook

imntacrook New Member

Thanks to [you] I have become paranoid.

2. parrot_lady

parrot_lady Member

My face is bright red, and I haven't read the entire thread yet.... Squids post on the other hand.... man oh man.

I've been "away" from here cause I haven't been sleeping at night, meaning recently any posts that I've done haven't been coherent anywhere. Job hunting is going no where... and I guess I'm nothing more than trouble... :) Panic, chaos, and disorder, my work here is done!

So now I'm left wondering (and laughing) at what I did.

*edit*
    ... GAHHHH I fell for it.

Thanks......

Amy

3. Mystery Squid

Mystery Squid Junior Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(parrot_lady @ Apr 4 2006, 02:19 PM) [snapback]234782[/snapback]</div>
    Oh man, that's EXACTLY why you SHOULD post up!

4. ml86

ml86 New Member

Hey, there appear to be 2 Max Smarts. I'm from Tulsa and there seems to be one from Houston. Am I the one you are complaining about? Could be, I'm not sure how to use this thing. I can't get my car photo to post even. If there are two of us, how do I change my log-on name. I don't want to be seen as not getting a joke! Have I done it again?

5. ml86

ml86 New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sufferin' Prius Envy @ Mar 30 2006, 10:08 PM) [snapback]232710[/snapback]</div>
    Oh.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Max Smart @ Apr 18 2006, 07:58 PM) [snapback]241829[/snapback]</div>
    And I so wanted it to be all about me. :(

6. s0ulp1rat3

s0ulp1rat3 New Member

I am s0ulp1rat3, and I just got my Prius. I have been visiting this site quite a bit. So how then did a thread start with my name, and what did I say. Their are 2 possible solutions. First is someone from the outside has gotten a hold of my account info, or second someone around me did it, mabye here at work. Notice how the culprit made claim to reinforce that he was me somewhere in the first 5 posts. Can someone tell me what was said please.

Besides that I just took shipment of my new 06 Prius Black Package #7 2 days ago, and I am in love with it. Words just cant describe how happy I feel with my purchase. Now all I am looking to see how I can get the bypass to work, and how I can get video and touch screen abilities connected to my laptop.

Again I am sorry for the confusion, if anyone have any information please let me know. I very rarely post anything myself.

-s0ulp1rat3

7. finally_got_one

finally_got_one New Member

A cute little programming trick. Problem is, some people will be offended, and others will simply leave. Me, because of past experiences, I could have this website taken down legally (but I wont). Yes, it is just a joke, but to some of us, admittedly in the minority, it isn't at all funny. Hey Danny, maybe you could start another site under the same URL for those who want to have such fun?

8. skruse

skruse Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    II
    This is the genuine skruse and I am amazed how many often I get spammed and slandered - even when I have not visited Priuschat. Obviously these are programming tricks out of my control. I've been a member a long time. The current critical mass of Priuschat seems to promote mischief.

9. Maytrix

Maytrix Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    * slowly enters the thread and looks around *

* kicks [you] in the nice person *

* quietly backs out of the thread *

10. San_Carlos_Jeff

San_Carlos_Jeff Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Chevy Volt
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Maytrix @ Apr 19 2006, 06:15 PM) [snapback]242348[/snapback]</div>
    :lol: :lol:

11. SW03ES

SW03ES Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(finally_got_one @ Apr 19 2006, 05:31 PM) [snapback]242292[/snapback]</div>
    :rolleyes:

Every site has em I guess.

12. Starbug

Starbug New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Wow, that code trick totally had me for a while there. Then I realised what was going on. SO COOL. Oh the fun one could have, messing with people's minds..... *evil laugh*

13. SteveS

SteveS New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Starbug @ Apr 19 2006, 08:33 PM) [snapback]242374[/snapback]</div>
    I believe this tag can be turned off in the Admin side of the board if it becomes a problem :D