1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Your Significant "Other" Poll...

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by Mystery Squid, Mar 22, 2006.

?
  1. is just like you, in that you have soo much in common, you're always on the same page, and pretty mu

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. is your total opposite, you frequently argue, in a "good" way, and that's what drives the relationsh

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. is your total opposite, you frequently aruge, in a "bad" way, and it's only a matter of time before

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. is totally "whipped", you have him/her around your finger, pretty much at your command.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. is just plain awful, I have no idea why we're still together, and it will likely end soon.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. is someone you don't really care about, but it's better than being alone.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. is someone you completely regret being in a realtionship with, but don't have the guts to change it.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. is Tony P. Schaefer!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. No significant other, and glad.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. No significant other, but hopefully one will come my way.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. No significant other, but actively looking.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. I've embraced Androgeny.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. daniel

daniel Cat Lovers Against the Bomb

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Hey, Evan, that's the first time I've seen a picture of you. I had pictured you as a kindly-looking grey-headed old man.

Me: I guess everone on PC knows I'm single and actively looking.

2. DaveinOlyWA

DaveinOlyWA 3rd Time was Solariffic!!

Vehicle:
    2013 Nissan LEAF
    Model:
    Persona
    gee, considering the birth of his youngest was greatly anticipated here, i didnt think Evan had gray hair per se... at least he didnt sound like one of those old rich guys with the trophy wife...

to be honest with ya, i thought him younger...but i did see his photo album when he was building his lake house??... river house??... well, i do know water was involved.

3. Godiva

Godiva AmeriKan Citizen

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    I'm living with a black male less than half my age. He is a 45 lb weakling, has big ears that stick out and is rather short. But he has a wonderfully hairy chest and a rumbling deep voice that can send chills down your spine. He is a bit over protective but loves me so deeply, he won't look at another woman. He doesn't care what I wear, if I gain a few pounds or if I don't put on any makeup. He doesn't watch sports on TV and lets ME have the remote all of the time. He'll eat anything I put in front of him and never complain. Unfortunately I can dress him up but I can't take him anywhere. Very poor table manners. He's just an animal!

4. maggieddd

maggieddd Senior Member

Here are some of my significant other ones from the past , and we were all alike

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And here is the one I share my life with, generally very much alike, he just doesn't seem to like strawberries and I do :angry:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. daniel

daniel Cat Lovers Against the Bomb

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Those are gorgeous cats!!! I'd love to pet them. Can I visit you?

But what's the thing with the hairy black fingers?

6. maggieddd

maggieddd Senior Member

Daniel,

It's a grivet monkey, named Jack; crazy about green tomatoes :)

[​IMG]

7. heliotropehead

heliotropehead New Member

8. hycamguy07

hycamguy07 New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Godiva @ Mar 24 2006, 10:27 PM) [snapback]229769[/snapback]</div>
    OooooooooooK,

Hmm This would be concidered illegal in some states :unsure: :blink:

Me Im a republican the wifes a democrat & we get along like two peas in a pod..
    I watch Mythbusters & she watches the Westwing. When Im hear shes on another part of the net duling laptops... B)

We have dogs as kids, 1. german sheperd, 1. mini daschaund, 1. standard daschaund & finally 1. Boxer : they all have papers lol. OMG why do you have so many dogs? be cause the wife had those maternal instincts lol Noooooooo Kids just dogs we will leave everthing to oral roberts... <j/k> it all goes to the neice & nefew... Im such a good uncle.. No kids = we can travel when we want, buy what we want & do what we want..... KOOL BEANS Baby!!! :lol: Hear are our kids 3 of them:[attachmentid=3098]

And I will cross the line into (TMI) Too Much Information, she will give it to me when ever I want IT lol eat you hearts out guys!!! :p

Lastly I have this horrible condition (fear of hights) I just looked at "maggieddd" pics lol nice feet except for the one were your standing on some grate looking down OMG I got dizzy and nausiated and almost fell out of my chair...... :wacko: Oooooooo***

I think everone should post at least one pic of them selves or cpl shot Evans picture was very nice :)