1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Youtube embedded

Discussion in 'PriusChat Website Questions' started by PaJa, Dec 8, 2011.

1. PaJa

PaJa Senior member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I'm not able to include embeded video from YouTube.com. when I insert the youtube link, it gets recognized after posting with hyperlink ended with Youtube. The only link is visible and no frame with embeded video. I have both checkboxes (automaticly parse, automaticly embed) ON. I think the reason is, that parsing function add youtube at the end and embed automat expects youtube string at start of hyperlink. Anyone else experiencing this?

2. john1701a

john1701a Prius Guru

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    Re: Youtube embeded

Here's a link where I used the "watch?v=" link. That's the youtube domain value in front and nothing but the alpha-numeric key following. Don't actually use anything intended for embedding. In other words, just the regular link is what translates best for forum use...

1 person likes this.
  3. hyo silver

hyo silver Awaaaaay

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I copy and paste using the 'insert link' function. Usually, I have to wipe out the extra " http:// ", but that's easy to do.

1 person likes this.
  4. PaJa

PaJa Senior member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Re: Youtube embeded

The full youtube link made a trick. So using the share button on youtube site and link behind it includes the hyperlink only. Thanks to all.