1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Zaino ordered

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Care, Maintenance & Troubleshooting' started by Tbone22457, Feb 27, 2012.

1. F8L

F8L Protecting Habitat & AG Lands

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    That's what I use. The paint on our cars is in great condition for their age (162,000 on her Rav4) but I took it offroad one day in search of rare butterflies and well I sort of scratched the hell out of it and the Ultimate Compound kept her from killing me. :)

We had to clear the trail first
    [​IMG]

Then we could drive through
    [​IMG]

2. revhigh

revhigh MPG Enthusiast

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Nice !!! I always love a good 4X4 adventure. This is the first time in 30 years or so I've been without a 4WD 'something'.

REV

1 person likes this.
  3. mrbigh

mrbigh Prius Absolutum Dominium

Vehicle:
    Other Electric Vehicle
    Nice OVERSIZED picture

4. VSUIRP

VSUIRP Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Chevy Volt
    First, I was not trying to be "rude", sometimes our memories fail us.

I agree that for a short time - just about any wax or sealant will look great. Zaino has the longevity, plus the ability to have a great depth of shine - if you take the time to layer it. most waxes cannot be layered - oh, you can put wax over wax, but it really doesn't do anything.

When you have the time, please review this:

Zaino vs Zynol, Wax test, Online FFR Magazine.

This has been around the internet for several years now.

5. Levelheadsteve

Levelheadsteve Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    II
    No problem. Interesting article, but I will continue to rely on my own testing involving the use of Zaino for a year on two separate vehicles. I am very happy with the results I get from store bought liquid waxes. I am also past the days of spending time putting five layers of polish on a car. I guess I am just too lazy to deal with the use of Zaino products (washing with a certain type of soap, using several different preparations, adding accelerator to the polish, applying multiple layers for best results).