1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Zaino treated black v five

Discussion in 'Prius v Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting' started by Boston Jim, Aug 13, 2012.

1. Boston Jim

Boston Jim Active Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    I tested out the Zaino treatment on my black v five, pretty impressive reflection if I do say so myself (And yes those are my sexy legs.) What do you guys think? IMAG1214.jpg IMAG1215.jpg

benagi likes this.
  2. btcompute

btcompute Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Three
    Boston Jim likes this.
  3. JACoH

JACoH Enjoying the mileage

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Two
  4. benagi

benagi Active Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    I like it. What is the Zaino treatment ?

5. Boston Jim

Boston Jim Active Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    Hi Benagi,

Zaino is some type of polymer not actually a wax but works in a similar manner (wax on, wax off... Just use it sparingly) From what I've read it should last about 6 months (much longer than standard wax-I'll let you know how that goes in about six months). I only put on one coat of Z2 and Z6 (their specific names for their products) and with the washing of the car first it took me about the same amount of time as polishing and waxing my old car.

If you do a quick search on priuschat or even google there is a bunch of info about it (much better explanations than I can give). Reading through these forums everyone has their own opinion on the best polishes or waxes they use, I was just trying this out since it has a reputation of lasting much longer than typical waxes. I'll probably put another coat on in the next week or two and then again in a couple of months- I wasn't looking to polish and wax every weekend.

Overall I was really impressed with Zaino.

benagi likes this.