1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

ZENN Motor Company Confirms EEStor's Third-Party Certified Permittivity

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by Fibb222, May 21, 2009.

1. Fibb222

Fibb222 New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Re: Zawy's Prediction

Yeah I just read that. Funny how he's one of the many EEStor deniers that post regularly on EEStory - without getting banned.

2. Steve321

Steve321 New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Hey Fibbie,
    If you read my posts on this thread, especially the quotes I underlined and highlighted in red, you would understand why EESCAM has not delivered an EESU to Zenn. I'll give you a hint, read closely the UFTO statements by EESCAM's Dick Weir. I know you stated you believe the UFTO is a "dubious source", but your leader Baghead Brendan speaks highly of the UFTO...if you don't believe me, ask BB.

BTW-I never stated "no dissenters allowed on EEStory". Baghead Brendan and his henchman applies certain rules to ban skeptics but will not apply the same rules to ban believers. It's not fair but Baghead Brendan could do what he wants, it's his playpen :).

3. daniel

daniel Cat Lovers Against the Bomb

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Steve, Fibb and I disagree about whether or not EEStor will eventually market a product, but referring to the person you dislike so highly as Fibb's "leader" is really out of bounds.

I don't think they banned you for saying that EEStor is a scam, I think they banned you for rudeness, name-calling, general nastiness, and for your ad hominem attacks.

I agree with you, and even I find your style of argument annoying.

4. Fibb222

Fibb222 New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    It would be a miracle perhaps, but what if this quote is about EEStor?!!!

from GM out of bankruptcy as new company is formed - Jul. 10, 2009

5. DaveinOlyWA

DaveinOlyWA 3rd Time was Solariffic!!

Vehicle:
    2013 Nissan LEAF
    Model:
    Persona
    well well. making assumptions???, filling in the blanks?? no mention of eestor,

OR

are you just reading my post i wrote a few months back alluding to the fact that rumour has it that gm has been testing prototype ultra cap for several months now?

6. Fibb222

Fibb222 New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Total speculation and completely based on your post that I remember reading back then and it was totally for your benefit.

By the way, have you been up on all the crazy crap happening with Zenn stock and what not?

I haven't been posting any news here as I figure if people are interested they can go to EEStory.com and get addicted to the speculation there! :spy:

7. DaveinOlyWA

Vehicle:
    2013 Nissan LEAF
    Model:
    Persona
    as far as their stock goes. its up its down, its all around. only can wait and see when and if anything ever happens.

patience is a virtue... cause if sure as hell aint no money maker!!

**edit**

actually a few months back when it was nearly $5 a share, i could have got out, make about $5,000 and called it good. but, i think it might do better. plus at the time... who knows what i was thinking?

8. Fibb222

Fibb222 New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Zenn filed a prospectus for a share offering raising 10 million CDN with share price of 3.50 and also they acquired 10.6% of EEStor for 5 million.

9. DaveinOlyWA

Vehicle:
    2013 Nissan LEAF
    Model:
    Persona
    Zenn did say after the Earth Day announcement,k that they were buying as much estor stock as they would be allowed to purchase. i wonder what they know that they are not telling us? or are they just tired of telling us because no one believes anything they say anymore

10. Fibb222

Fibb222 New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Yeah ZENN was one of 4 investors that had rights to invest in this round and ZENN was the only one who took advantage - that's why they got 10.6% instead of the expected 6%. It was a bit controversial at the time and scared a lot of people, but now people are less jittery about this lack of other investors. The same investors didn't invest in 2007 (according to Zenn's press release) either so they might already be fully invested in other ways.

11. DaveinOlyWA

Vehicle:
    2013 Nissan LEAF
    Model:
    Persona
    actually, the other investors are secret and have been secret since day 1. so we dont know who they are (although one is a investment firm in Canada...forget the name...rumor only)

so, up to today, gm is "officially" not an investor nor do they have any "official" relationship to eestor in any way

12. DaveinOlyWA

Vehicle:
    2013 Nissan LEAF
    Model:
    Persona
    actually, the other investors are secret and have been secret since day 1. so we dont know who they are (although one is a investment firm in Canada...forget the name...rumor only)

so, up to today, gm is "officially" not an investor nor do they have any "official" relationship to eestor in any way

13. Fibb222

Fibb222 New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
  14. DaveinOlyWA

Vehicle:
    2013 Nissan LEAF
    Model:
    Persona
    is this why Zenn stock is jumping around? when was this posted?

15. Fibb222

Fibb222 New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    This and a published Ian Clifford interview. Both happened a few days ago or so.

The stock going from 3.50 to 5.00 is probably based on them both.

Someone already confirmed that Polarity has a patent naming EEStor so that part of the Dick Weir interview has some backing.

16. DaveinOlyWA

Vehicle:
    2013 Nissan LEAF
    Model:
    Persona
    what does "Polarity" do?

17. Fibb222

Fibb222 New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Polarity is said by Weir in the leaked interview to be making the circuits for the EESU for use in the ZENNergy drivetrain.