1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Turning off the reverse beep on a 2012 Prius v

Discussion in 'Prius v Accessories and Modifications' started by edgrzy, Oct 10, 2012.

1. JimboPalmer

JimboPalmer Tsar of all the Rushers

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Three
    I have not used Torque, but it can be set by a scangauge II, so there is no reason to suspect you could not use Torque.

2. Hadi

Hadi Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    I am having some difficulty trying to disable the reverse beep. My torque screen has this message once I hit test.

I followed all the instructions to a T so I'm not sure what the problem is.

Attached Files:

3. Hadi

Hadi Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Three
  4. SeriousPenguin

SeriousPenguin New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Two
    New 2012 v owner here who just did this and wanted to update for anyone else who comes across this thread like I did.

It's super easy now on an iPhone. I used the Veepeak OBDCheck BLE OBD2 Bluetooth Scanner adapter (forum won't let me post links since I just joined) for about $35 with tax, I'm sure many others would work.
    Download the Dr. Prius app on your phone, allow bluetooth connection, connect to the VeePeak adapter (or whatever you purchased).
    In the app hit the menu in top left, then Special Features, then toggle the "Disable reverse beep" setting.

That's it, super easy and no cost for the app.