1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

10k service today

Discussion in 'Prime Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting' started by joachimz, Aug 22, 2017.

1. huskers

huskers Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    Got my 10,000 mile service done today. 1 year to the day of buying the car. The dealership had moved into a new building since I was there last. Man, that place was beautiful. Big, bright, had stuffed wild animals in a nature setting. I thought I was in a Cabela's/Bass Pro Shop. Babbling brooks. Amazing customer service area. I told one salesman it must have been like going from the shack to the mansion on the Beverly Hillbillies. Also said the price of cars will be going up. In and out in 35 minutes with oil change and tire rotation. (Oh, drove up, about 40 miles, in a driving rain storm and back in the same storm. Had to pull over once because I could not see.) (Oh, they had a blue Prime displayed inside the dealership. I thought that was cool. Said they have sold 3 since selling me mine...so 4 for the year.)

#21 huskers, Mar 16, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2018
  2. Prodigyplace

Prodigyplace Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    The profit from your Prime paid for the new location? Did they charge your battery for you too? ;)

3. Mark57

Mark57 2021 Tesla Model 3 LR AWD

Vehicle:
    Other Electric Vehicle
    Model:
    N/A
    Favor, look at your service print out and see if it shows what kind of oil filter they used. It should show the part number. Seems the later Primes are back to a canister type and the earlier ones are cartridge.

4. huskers

huskers Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    Only thing I can see is this: 1 04152-YZZA6 REPLACEABLE ELEMENT

Mark57 likes this.
  5. Mark57

Mark57 2021 Tesla Model 3 LR AWD

Vehicle:
    Other Electric Vehicle
    Model:
    N/A
    Perfect, that's the cartridge. Thank you. Yours does not have the screw on canister type that the ones built in December seem to have.