1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

2018 Prius Four Camper

Discussion in 'Gen 4 Prius Accessories and Modifications' started by ice9, Nov 5, 2019.

1. alanclarkeau

alanclarkeau Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I haven't done it since the '70s when we had a VW Microbus which I constructed a Camper Conversion which I could take in and out easily (if ½ a day is "easily"). But yes, after the first short trip we came up with a few modifications we needed for the next - and by the time we sold it, it was perfected!!!

ice9 likes this.
  2. ice9

ice9 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    Yes. Once you figure out how to prepare for it, it's easy. And once you are "off-the-grid", necessity make you proficient at it.

When I first attempted to put together a camper, I already knew how to prepare for it from years of hiking and rock climbing... ...I just didn't know how to pack it all into a Prius.

#22 ice9, Nov 7, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2019
  3. Lana M Lorenzen

Lana M Lorenzen Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    I
    Wow! I'm a 68-year-old woman about to take the plunge by spending my Golden Years living in a 2016 Prius. This has all been so helpful; I can't describe my gratitude to you all. Perhaps this is the wrong spot, but...thank you! I'm based in St. George, UT among the most beautiful scenery and geographical formations in the world and just want to spend a few years traveling the Four Corners states. Lana

4. ice9

ice9 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    My latest camper addition: Trek Marlin 7.

20200429_162039id.jpg

krmcg and Minima Domum like this.