1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

For Sale Directed Smart Start System

Discussion in 'Private Sales' started by peterjmc, Jan 27, 2017.

1. peterjmc

peterjmc Ping pong in Ding Dang...

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    $150 + shipping

DB-ALL - Bypass Module (
    Databus All Interface Module
    )
    Directed Smart Start DSM250 - Smart Start module
    Directed Toyota/Lexus TL2 T-Harness - Simplifies wiring and Data to Data (D2D) setup (
    TLTH2
    )

All those parts cost me approx $240 new.

I'm selling my Directed Remote starter setup. I had this installed on my 2010 Prius Five Hatchback, and my 2013 Prius Five Hatchback.

I tried installing this on my 2012 Prius Plug-in but it did not work because of the integrated remote starter / automatic A/C system.

You get what you see. Installation is fairly simple and only requires you to tap three wires, and setup the ground wire. You will also need to create your Smart Start account and register it as part of the installation. The instructions on how to do this are in the thread below. To use Smart Start from your phone, you will also need to pay the monthly or annual service fee to Directed. Their pricing is competitive to other solutions in the market.

You will also need to install the Smart Start application on your smart phone device (android or iPhone).

Be sure you read all the install instructions for all the attached components. This is a complete kit and you will not need to flash the DB-ALL (bypass module).

DIY install instructions - Viper SmartStart & 2010 Prius? | Page 2 | PriusChat

OEM remote start vs Smart Start - DIY install of Toyota Remote Engine Starter Kit | PriusChat

Attached Files:

2. mrbigh

mrbigh Prius Absolutum Dominium

Vehicle:
    Other Electric Vehicle
    Very good price !!!!

peterjmc likes this.
  3. Schiele

Schiele Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    is this still available?

4. peterjmc

peterjmc Ping pong in Ding Dang...

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    $90 picked-up. Buyer pays shipping

Cleaning out my garage and it looks like I still have this.