Entune Update

Discussion in 'Prius v Audio and Electronics' started by mikefocke, Jan 1, 2017.

Tags:
  1. mikefocke

mikefocke Prius v Three 2012, Avalon 2011

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Three
    Toyota released an Entune update 12-6-2016 for some models. For those models, it is said it is free within 36 months and 36k miles.

Anyone have it for the v or know if there was one for the v series? Was it map data or program functionality?

2. Sooner Al

Sooner Al Active Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Three
    I can't imagine it is for map data. Its my understanding Toyota charges big bucks for map updates. More than likely its for program functionality. I have not received an update for our car but will check the current version later today.

3. ltlurker

ltlurker Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    One
    there's a thread with the self download for upgrade. It didn't work for me as the USB stick wasn't recognized. I still have the file but can't find the thread

4. Sooner Al

Sooner Al Active Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Three
    For the life of me I can not figure out how to check the version of Entune installed onboard the car. I can check the iPhone app version easily enough but not the onboard car version. Hmmm...

5. Alan Stubblefield

Alan Stubblefield New Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    One
    I've bought it few days ago

6. S.Bell

S.Bell New Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Two
    Where do I find the download link and the instructions to do so onto my 2013 Prius v Trim 5?

The maps coukd definitely use an update or better yet also allow a way for Google Maps to be used in it instead. There has been a few times I had to totally wing it due to maps old, construction with road closures, and the car GPS only knew that one road from all choices (short, preferred, and alternative?).

SM-N910V ?