1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Has anyone had a hitch installed on a Prime in Portland, OR?

Discussion in 'Prime Accessories and Modifications' started by PNWbiker, Oct 20, 2017.

1. PNWbiker

PNWbiker New Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    Hi everyone! I'm new to the forum and new to Prius - getting tired of 20mpg in my Outback and shopping for a Prime right now. I really appreciate all the info and guidance I've found on Prius Chat.
    I live in the Portland, Oregon area and I will want to install a hitch on my Prime as soon as I get it - I have a hitch mount bike rack on my Subaru and I use it all the time, so it's a must-have for my new car.
    Does anyone have a recommendation for where to purchase a hitch and have it installed in Portland? I'm sure I could do it myself, but honestly would rather spend the time and cuss words on something more fun.
    Thanks in advance for any advice!

2. ct89

ct89 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
  3. PNWbiker

PNWbiker New Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced

Thank you for your reply and the links!
    I have read those threads and I saw some great looking installations of hitches, I am just hoping someone in Portland, Oregon has experience with a local installer and can give a recommendation. I tried searching using key words "hitch" and "portland" but got no hits in any forum. The page in the link is from a poster in Seattle, and it looks to be exactly what I want, but Seattle is a three hour drive under the best conditions, so I was hoping for something closer to Portland.
    Thanks again for the info.