1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

HELP lol.... Code p1437

Discussion in 'Generation 1 Prius Discussion' started by devinholland, Apr 2, 2022.

1. devinholland

devinholland New Member

Vehicle:
    2001 Prius
    Model:
    Prime Plus
    Alright, I have replaced the hsv, I currently have the sensor coming to the house to replace that but all the lines are in great shape... if this doesnt work im at a loss....

If someone has a picture of the CHECK VALVE... because I have no idea where that is... I would greatly appreciate it!!!! or any help with this...

2. Stock808

Stock808 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2001 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    That's the HCAC Valve mounted near the rear of the cat underneath the car.
    Screen Shot 2022-04-03 at 8.33.31 PM.png
    Double check all the vacuum lines it runs from the side under the brake fluid reservoir.
    if it's missing or acting up you can do a "hack" from this thread to bypass it Tricking HCAC codes into going away? | PriusChat

3. devinholland

devinholland New Member

Vehicle:
    2001 Prius
    Model:
    Prime Plus
    I do appreciate the reply. So I replaced the sensor and the hsv. However I am now pretty sure its the VSV... Does anyone know if I can use part # 25860-62010 instead of 25860-46010? or has given in a shot?

4. devinholland

devinholland New Member

Vehicle:
    2001 Prius
    Model:
    Prime Plus
    pretty sure my problem is the vsv, only because my abs lights come on along with the code...