1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Howdy all! Been a while!

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by Jeffery Merrill, Aug 24, 2018.

1. Jeffery Merrill

Jeffery Merrill Active Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Been a while since I posted but life has been keeping me busy. My 09 is doing great and going strong! Started a new job and was finally able to make some needed purchases for the Prius. First and foremost, tires(review here:Tire Recommendation | PriusChat) and WOW are they great tires!

I also bought new ballasts and HID headlights, the flickering and going out is very annoying!!!!! They should all be here by my next day off so I can bust it all out on one go. Don't want to have to pull the bumper off more than once! Since I will be doing all that I figure I might as well get a block heater for the winter as well.

Not much else going on other than working two jobs. Wasn't sure about medical transportation but it's working out pretty good, especially since pizza delivery is so slow right now. Talk again soon!

2. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    thanks for the update jeffery!(y)

Jeffery Merrill likes this.
  3. PriusCamper

PriusCamper Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Welcome back... Something about a Prius is just so gosh darn maintenance free for long periods of time that it's easy to wander off from Prius chat for months of years. This Summer, I've been working on learning how to repair a friend's bad hybrid battery pack and Prius Chat has offered so much valuable wisdom and advice hiding amidst the clutter of misinformation and confusion that is the nature of popular online forums.

Jeffery Merrill likes this.