1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Lumbar Support Quest Solved!!!

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Accessories and Modifications' started by rstark18, Dec 17, 2009.

1. allen2oo3

allen2oo3 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Check your local 99 cent store. I've seen them there before.

Galaxy Nexus ? 2

sdtundra likes this.
  2. ahmeow

ahmeow Prius Lover

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    I'm also using the same way in picture one to support my weak back. Really help. It's behind my black sheep skin cover from Costco. Same effect. Made my driving really relaxing. The wire one is moving and need to position everytime. Not that perfece. But having the same effect. I also found it few years ago at Dollar Trees(everything $1).

3. davekro

davekro Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Anyone use these under their Clazzios able to report how they hold up long term? One guy reported 'a back support' wearing out, but was not clear it was a mesh one like the OP's. I would guess the elastic straps would give out at some point. How much trouble is it to pull the Clazzio back cover up to replace this or any other lumbar support?

Looking at other old threads, I saw this one where he used an Aqua Touch Cushioned Bath Pillow from Bed Bath & Beyond, but that was 2009! The BB&B website shows nothing like his that was pretty thin.
    Clazzio seat covers, added lumbar support! | PriusChat
    I only need about one inch I think. I have a 2'' thick pillow that is too thick.

Anyone find a good lumbar support that works for them that is mesh or 1" memory foam or something?