1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

More than one fuse blown?

Discussion in 'Prime Technical Discussion' started by 17primesilver, Jan 5, 2018.

1. 17primesilver

17primesilver Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Premium
    I am just about one month in owning my first Prius (prime). I tried to install an upgraded usb receptacle so that I can get quick charge. I was trying to tap the power source from qi plug using the dark blue wire, but I accidentally shorted it, so the fuse was blown. After replacing the ecudcc no2, I am still left with dark tv(?) and power mirrors don’t work either. Qi charger also doesn’t work. I checked all the fuses, and I must miss it or something else went bad, anyone has any tips? Thanks

2. Ferrarilover

Ferrarilover Active Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Disconnect the battery before play with wires maybe?

iPhone ?

muleman and priuscatprimeguy like this.
  3. 17primesilver

17primesilver Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Premium
    Yeh obviously, except that I had to run power anyways to use a voltmeter to see which wire does what and I shorted it during that time. So an accident is an accident. Thanks anyways I did find another fuse that was blown and now everything is fixed.

Interesting enough I see this device with no marking and wonder what the hell is it

Attached Files:

4. Elektroingenieur

Elektroingenieur Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    Three Touring
    The wires are also identified in the Electrical Wiring Diagram, available by subscription to techinfo.toyota.com.
    See this previous thread.