1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Order missing from PriusChat Shop

Discussion in 'Gen 4 Prius Main Forum' started by t4haughton, Sep 13, 2022.

1. t4haughton

t4haughton Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I purchased two items from the PriusChat Marketplace on Aug. 23:

- Prius Prime Carpet Cargo Mat
    - Rear Hatch Trunk Luggage LED Lamps for 2016-2022 Toyota Prius

I still have not received my items or any email with a ship date.

I checked out with ApplePay and I received an Order ID and confirmation. My account doesn't show the order (I'm guessing because of ApplePay). I've sent several messages through the site, but have heard no response back.

Does anyone have a name or phone number that I can actually contact a person about this order?

2. fuzzy1

fuzzy1 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
  3. t4haughton

t4haughton Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately the link that Danny suggests for contacting him is 404 error.

I posted a message to his profile - but it looks like he's been MIA since March. Looking at the PriusChat Shop Forum doesn't give me a lot of hope. I ordered another item earlier this summer and it arrived, so who knows what's going on. Seems like a huge scam is happening and I'm about to drive to the address in Charlotte and start knocking on doors...

4. fuzzy1

fuzzy1 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    It isn't a scam, but it does seem to have suffered occasional neglect in recent years, as website traffic traffic falls and sales volume may have too. And the work seems to have been contracted out to a third party.

PriusShop service was great when I bought some stuff a decade ago.

Be mindful of any deadlines for filing disputes with your payment processor, and don't let them expire.