1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Remote start issues?

Discussion in 'Prime Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting' started by Babiebuggie, Feb 24, 2017.

1. Babiebuggie

Babiebuggie New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Electric Vehicle
    Model:
    ----USA----
    Anyone have issues with remote climate in the entune app? It never works. It times out every time. The car doors are locked. I will ask the dealer Monday but thought I'd check here first. Ideas?

2. Lee Jay

Lee Jay Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    A whole bunch of people had to call Toyota Safety Connect (and/or Entune) support to get them to fix the problem on the back end.

3. koryliss

koryliss Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    The remote climate system works fine but occasionally I have gotten "timed out" error msg in the app ..... yet when I get to the car the climate system is running as it should. Perhaps this was resolved in the Entune update that was released a few days ago.

4. Dmitriy Sokol

Dmitriy Sokol Active Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    It works most of the time. I think it depends on a cell signal (Primes rely on the Verizon network, if memory serves me). I can't get the remote climate to start when the car is sitting in my garage. Ever. Although it will let me check a charging status for some reason. Everywhere else it works fine.

iPhone ?