1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Trying to find a specific color/equipment configuration

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by xyzzy, Jul 30, 2012.

1. xyzzy

xyzzy Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    I'm finding it harder than expected to find a specific color and equipment configuration. Is it possible to factory order, or if I'm willing to wait does everything eventually show up? Specifically I'm looking for a Prius level 4 without the solar roof. I want the Nautical Blue exterior and Bisque (tan) leather interior. However all of the dealers I contact say they cannot get that combination and offer back the a car that is correct except with the Misty Gray interior.

I have not been able to find a way to search multiple dealer inventories online, is there such a way? Has anyone had success trying to do a factory order or a wait for exactly what they want?

2. stream

stream Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
  3. xyzzy

xyzzy Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    Sorry for the double post... I find this on a lot of enthusiast forms, so many sub-forums that to a newb look like they have overlapping purposes. Looks like the other post was the right place since it got more action there.