1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Up arrow button no longer clicks (is "mushy")...

Discussion in 'Prime Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting' started by Insighter, Jun 7, 2018.

1. Insighter

Insighter Active Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    I have a friend who works for a Fortune 500 company designing training for a lot of other corporations worldwide. He told me that all of the Europeans he encounters, as well as his boss, who is Australian (people are making north of $250K per year), literally scoff at Lexus. They consider Lexus vehicles nothing more than Toyotas (which they apparently also disdain). For whatever reason, they are all really taken with Audis and the service the Audi dealerships offer. I have no idea if there is any justification for their high opinion of Audi, but my brother has had a Lexus SC450 for over 10 years now and he has been very happy with it. I haven't seen much in the Audi lineup that turns my head other than the R8, but I suspect it doesn't get good mileage and costs about as much as 5 to 7 Primes.

2. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    they are pretty taken with them around here as well. seems like every other car. bit of a snob thing i think, but when they become so common, it must hurt.

Insighter and Raytheeagle like this.