What is the Part Number and Wheel Size for a 2018 Prius Four Spare Tire??

Discussion in 'Gen 4 Prius Accessories and Modifications' started by ice9, Aug 7, 2019.

1. ice9

ice9 Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    There seems to be a lot of confusion on this subj, but my question is simple. What exactly is the OEM part number and wheel size for the spare tire provided with the 2018 Prius Four (w/o tire repair kit). I plan to retrofit the tire repair kit that came with my Prius Four, IAW lohikaarme's "Undeleting the spare tire from a 4" (or something similar to his approach). However, if at all possible, I would prefer to use the OEM spare for the gen 4 Prius and not a substitute. I have spent the last three hours looking for this data but have yet to find it - neither here, nor on Google - and I am sick of wading though promotionals.

2. alanclarkeau

alanclarkeau Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Sorry I don't know. BUT - there was also some discussion on the retrofitting of a full-size (15" I think") spare like in the Middle East. Just check that the foam etc is for the size you want. If I remember right, the foam etc for the full-size had to come from overseas though?

If you just want a donut spare and foam - can you get it from a wrecked car?

3. ice9

ice9 Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    Thanx. Already tried that. None of the local junkyards here have Prius's.

The foam and other installation materials can wait, and the rest of the accessories are readily available. Right now, I just need the correct donut. I'm pretty sure the one used with the 2018 Prius Four has a 17" wheel, but I haven't been able to confirm this.

4. ice9

ice9 Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    I found it: 125/70D17 98M. Posted on some other thread here, but I cannot find the link anymore. I ordered it on Saturday. Should get hear any day now.