1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Wiper blade replacement for 2020 Prime

Discussion in 'Prime Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting' started by wgotsch, Apr 21, 2021.

1. wgotsch

wgotsch Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    II
    When I had my 2016 regular Prius I couldn’t find any wiper blades that worked to replace my old ones. Ended up having to let the dealer replace them. now I have a 2020 Prius Prime. Does anyone know of any aftermarket blades that are compatible with my 2020 Prius Prime or will I still have to have the dealer change them?

2. sam spade 2

sam spade 2 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius c
    Model:
    Four
    As far as I can tell, NO aftermarket company sells just the rubber refills for wiper arms anymore......for any car.
    The dealerships still carry them.

Even though the price is not far from what a whole replacement blade will cost, I am more confident that it will actually fit right.
    And I'm doing my little part to protest aftermarket companies dropping the ball on this one.

3. Salamander_King

Salamander_King Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Read the thread linked below. Apparently, there are now some aftermarket wiper blades (not a refill rubber) available. I have not seen one myself though. The OEM wiper blades are very good quality and will last a very long time. I never had to change it for 3+ years of my ownership.

Windshield Wipers | PriusChat