1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

WTB Your Prius Battery Cell Reconditioning Setup (CA)

Discussion in 'Private Sales' started by alfa164b, Apr 21, 2020.

1. alfa164b

alfa164b Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I am looking to buy your RC car Battery charger and banana clips And everything else you used to recondition your previous battery.

I am in Northern California. I have like 10 or 15 bad cells if anyone has any they can send me as well I am happy to pay.

Any help? Thanks

2. JC91006

JC91006 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    II
    When a cell fails inside the module, it's usually at the point of no return. So I hope you're reconditioning good modules and not failed ones.

Raytheeagle and SFO like this.
  3. SFO

SFO Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Welcome to PriusChat!!
    Paying retail for 10-15 used modules will add up quickly, you might look for a decent used low mileage pack at a dismantler below :

Car-Part.com--Used Auto Parts Market

Look for sellers who offer a VIN that can be crossed checked, and or a picture of the odometer. Not all do, and buyer beware of course.

Raytheeagle likes this.
  4. Mavi

Mavi Active Member

Vehicle:
    2020 Prius Prime
    Model:
    XLE
    If you do go this route I have my old setup for sale:
    For Sale - Six B680AC Prius Battery Balancer Hobby Charger With Leads Kit | PriusChat Only have 5 of them vs 6 with the leads and connections.

Was trying to sell for 300 at the time, but it's just been sitting. Can sell it for 165 shipped for the whole set (way less than retail) just since I know you're trying to rehab a kit. Will send the 6th one too but I doubt it works as I dropped it. If you're interested let me know via pm/conversation and your pp email and I'll send you an invoice.

sorrywereclosed, SFO and Raytheeagle like this.