Electric power from a hybrid, connecting inverter to the high-voltage system

Discussion in 'Knowledge Base Articles Discussion' started by ChapmanF, Mar 28, 2021.

1. ChapmanF

ChapmanF Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    I have seen some threads recently complaining about PM not working. I have received PMs in the past, but none since mid-May, it looks like. It's a feature I hardly ever use.

I think this topic is interesting, which is why I started this thread and collected links to all the other threads I could find where different approaches were being worked out. When I find new information on the topic, I try to add it here. I don't really try to add a lot of my personal opinion here.

But here's one: as for working on new specific approaches to this general thing, I'm not sure it wouldn't be best to start other threads specific to those approaches, work their details out there, and link to those threads here. That way this thread wouldn't get super long and tangled, and would stay mostly an introduction to the idea with links out to detailed threads.

2. Primefan

Primefan Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2021 Prius Prime
    Model:
    LE
  3. hill

hill High Fiber Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    FYI, plug out power says no dice for their appliances as hopes of using the RAV4 Prime.

4. ChapmanF

ChapmanF Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    What's the sticking point? Voltage too high?